This month, the curtain falls on Analog Cable TV, in India. The entire country is to shift to digital CATV from April. Can this genuinely be achieved? It has taken more than 3 years, to install 70 million Cable TV STBs, to date. Compulsory digitisation in DAS..........
- MAHAVEER DIGITAL SEALED - ILLEGAL CHANNEL
The government is taking stern action against any headend that carries an unauthorised TV channel. There are several satellite channels that carry anti national content ..... ...more
- SC QUESTIONS RADIO NEWS BAN
Responding to a Public Interest Litigation by NGO Common Cause, a Supreme Court bench of Chief Justice of India J.S. Khehar and Justice D.Y. Chandrachud has questioned the government ........more
- ENTERTAINMENT TAX COLLECTIONS
The I&B ministry has released figures for entertainment tax collected from 8 states, since 2012...........more
- 3 NEW TV LICENCES IN JAN
- HOMESHOP18 LAYS OFF 200
- RELIANCE DTH: NO NEW SUBS
- DEMONITISATION: BITTER PILL
- SPECTRANET IN BANGALURU
- TV CHANNELS UPLINKING EASED
- MAA TV REBRANDED STAR MAA
- VERY POOR DAS-3 RESULTS ?
- INTEROPERABLE DTH STBS
- 65.5 CR IN FREEDISH AUCTION
- MEDIA COMM POLICY
- PAK COURT ALLOWS INDIAN CHANNELS
- NO TO CORPORATISE AIR & DD
- TATA SKY NOTICE TO 29 CHANNELS
- DAS-3 SHUT OFF ENFORCED
- 18% GST FOR CABLE & DTH?
- MSOS JOIN TARIFF CASE: MADRAS HC
- FREEDISH AUCTION PRICE HIKED
- FREEDISH ENCRYPTED STBS IN APRIL?